Are you shooting in Auto? Well it’s time to put you in control of the camera
Who is the class for: Moms, Dads, Grandparents, Sisters, Brothers, Aunts, Uncles & Anyone who wants to learn how to use their DSLR.
What you need to participate?
1) A DSLR camera & the manual. No Point and Shoots please. *We will have both a Nikon & Canon professional photographers on hand to help you out*
2) A lens or two (Please ask us if you need help deciding on what lens to use)
3) Good attitude & sense of humor.
If you have those 3 things and want to learn then this class is for you
This class will last 2-3hrs and will cover the following:
1) Camera basics: an overview of where to find controls, buttons on camera, about ISO, Shutter Speed & aperture. About other aspects of the camera’s constructions (aka the sensor) and how they affect the final outcome.
2) The Triangle or Big 3: the technical skills & foundations of ISO, Shutter Speed, aperture & and explanation of dept of field. To teach the effects of each choice on the see-saw of meter balancing for a properly exposed image.
3) Art of Focus: Learning how to properly focus images and choose focal points.
4) How to compose your images: 2 Children will be present during the workshop to help to show you how to compose images and to teach tips and tricks on photographing your own children more naturally.